[7u4] Request for approval for CR 7124382: [macosx] Property sun.awt.enableExtraMouseButtons is always 'false'

Artem Ananiev artem.ananiev at oracle.com
Thu Feb 2 09:53:49 PST 2012

Mike has raised some good concerns about the current fix. However, as
they should be addressed separately, I'm approving this change for
7u-dev. Could you file a new bug (not only against Mac OS X, as it's
applicable to all the platforms) to refactor AWT code for extra mouse
buttons support to update number of buttons on the fly, please?

Thanks,

Artem