Mac OS X port - update

Edvard Wendelin edvard.wendelin at oracle.com
Thu Feb 2 13:32:34 PST 2012

Hi,

As you might have noticed, 7u-osx [1]  was pushed to 7u-dev [2] yesterday.  There will be a build from 7u-dev today that QA will run Pre-integration testing on. During the coming week, we will make sure that any potential quirks found in 7u-dev as a result of the osx integration are fixed before next weeks (Thu 9th)  build promotion. This means that from next week on the regular promotions will contain OS X bundles just like the other platforms. We will soon also make the jdk7u-osx [1] forest read only. All fixes related to the Mac OS X port should from now  on go through jdk7u-dev [2] and jdk7u-dev at openjdk.java.net.

Cheers,
Edvard

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u-osx/
[2] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u-dev/