Review request for 7142120: [macosx] Some JCK tests for SplashScreen fail on Mac OS X due to incorrect positioning of the splash

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Fri Feb 3 05:22:09 PST 2012

Hello,

Please review a fix for http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=7142120 at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anthony/x-14-splashScreen-7142120.0/

The fix is fairly simple: use NSScreen -frame instead of -visibleFrame.
In this case the splash screen is positioned in the geometrical center
of the screen. Visually this looks less pleasant (we may want to file an
RFE in the future), but makes tests happy which is what we need right now.

All the failing tests now pass well with this fix applied.

--
best regards,
Anthony