Request for review: 7124543 [macosx] Horizontal scrolling doesn't work

Sergey Bylokhov sergey.bylokhov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 7 23:53:08 PST 2012

07.02.2012 23:45, Anthony Petrov пишет:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> On 2/7/2012 10:31 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
>> - Now we take into account native horizontal scroll event and invert
>> the SHIFT modifier state.
>
> It looks like with your fix you actually add the SHIFT modifier almost
> unconditionally at line 102 in CPlatformResponder.java, rather than
> invert it. It will even be added for regular vertical scrolling
> events. Is this correct?
We post vertical scroll event in line 97. And in line 102 we post
horizontal event only.
The rules for horizontal scrolling:
1 If shift modifier was not set by the user we should use native
horizontal deltaX
2 If shift modifier was set by the user we should use vertical
deltaY,but if it equal to 0.0 we should use horizontal deltaX.
3 Shift modifier should always be set before event post.

> Also, if an argument list of a method spans several lines we usually
> tend to insert a line break before the opening '{' for better readability.
I just strictly follow the rules from sun java codeconv. Most(if not
all) of our peers on mac use this conversion.

--
Best regards, Sergey.