Review request for 7142565 - [macosx] Many special keys processed twice in text fields

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Wed Feb 8 02:35:03 PST 2012

Hi Anton,

The fix looks fine.

Unless there are consistency considerations, you could move the
declaration of the static variable into the method's body to localize
the logic around this not-retained object pointer (and avoid adding any
comments about that, too.) I'll leave this up to you and other reviewers.

--
best regards,
Anthony