Bundled app launcher changes

Michael Hall mik3hall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 15:03:18 PST 2012

I can't run the app yet, but hope to soon - but I downloaded the dmg and have browsed the app bundle.
I notice in the Info.plist that this version continues the use of a Java dictionary entry.
Is this sort of a updated version of Apple's or no real attempt is made to compatibility?
Since it won't be runtime compatible with previous applications, meaning the application will have to either target the Apple or openjdk runtimes. I know of no reason it would need to be compatible, just curious.
Where is the ant task itself located? or will be located?
Is this still sort of preview or are you saying start messing with it?