Request for review: 7125657 [macosx] SpreadSheet demo has the broken display when clicking outside of the table

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 14 02:40:45 PST 2012

Hi Sergey,

The code change itself looks fine. However, I have a couple questions:

1. Why was this paintPeer() call needed in the updateComponent() in the
first place? I assume there was some reason, and I wonder whether we
break something by removing it.

2. Have you run (at least automatic) SQE/JCK component painting-related
tests to ensure there's no regressions introduced with this fix?

--
best regards,
Anthony