JNI

Michael Hall mik3hall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 03:41:37 PST 2012

On Feb 14, 2012, at 2:45 AM, Michael McMahon wrote:

> on the reason why that was done?

Although thinking about it a little more this wouldn't be terribly difficult and might not be a bad enhancement.

	static {
		ClassLoader cl = new java.net.URLClassLoader(new java.net.URL[0]);
		templatePath = cl.getResource("hp/cmdjhtml.stg").getFile();
	}

Finds a arbitrary file somewhere off of classpath.
This might facilitate deploying native libs?