java.library.path fix for MacOS X (7145798)

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Fri Feb 17 15:32:41 PST 2012

On 2/17/12 4:06 PM, Michael Hall wrote:
> On Feb 17, 2012, at 4:06 PM, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:
>
>> Thanks, in advance, for any feedback.
>>
>> Dan

Michael, I'm not interpreting this reply as a code review.
I hope that's correct. Also, I don't see you listed on
the OpenJDK people page... Do you have an OpenJDK user name?

> Thanks, for the quick fix.
> Good to know followup this fast is possible.

You're welcome. I'm targeting this fix at HSX-24. However,
I will request permission to get it into HSX-23/JDK7u4 also.
That will likely take some tap dancing...

Dan