How to push a popup window above a full screen window?

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 21 07:01:30 PST 2012

Hi Mike,

I've further experimented and tried to set the kCGMaximumWindowLevel
level to the popup window. The value of kCGMaximumWindowLevel is
2147483631 which is greater than 2147483629 (the level of the
full-screen window itself - see the quoted message). Nevertheless, the
popup window stays behind the full screen window.

Any thoughts?

--
best regards,
Anthony