JavaFX 2.0

Tobias Bley tobi at ultramixer.com
Wed Feb 29 02:16:49 PST 2012

Hi Steve, (from Zürich ;))

I absolutely agree with you. The FEEL ist important too. But JavaFX comes with technologies to change the look (css) AND the feel (Behavior classes). So it's possible to emulate the native user interface.

Currently there are good projects to do that in Swing like macwidgets (http://code.google.com/p/macwidgets/) or Quaqua (http://www.randelshofer.ch/quaqua/) and the excellent swing implementation of Apples JDK (thanks Mike ;)). So I think It's very important to start such a OS specific project for JavaFX too.

Best regards from Germany,
Tobi

--
 Tobias Bley