[8] Request for review: 8004866 [macosx] HiDPI support in Aqua L&F

Mike Swingler swingler at apple.com
Sun Apr 7 09:13:53 PDT 2013

It may be beneficial to put up a Q&A page on the Mac OS X Port project wiki to answer common questions like this.

As an example, I wrote up a Q&A explaining the decision making process that went into the new graphics stack for Java 7:
<https://wikis.oracle.com/display/OpenJDK/Java2D+Graphics+Design+Plan>

Having something similar for HiDPI would be very helpful to point people to when they want to know how to do X, or knowing if a certain technique is going to work.

~Mike