again building a openjdk7 with invokedynamic

Jochen Theodorou blackdrag at gmx.org
Tue Dec 30 08:33:39 PST 2008

Hi all,

from some messages to this list I get that the invokedynamic patch will
now probably work against openjdk7 b42. Since I was able to build that
version here on my computer I would be again interested in testing it
for Groovy. But for this I would need again an explanation of how to get
the patches and how to apply them (wouldn't that be a good info on the
homepage?)

The last time I was unable to build the jdk due to strange errors  in
some header files. So going back to an more early beta seems not to be
an option for me atm.

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou