Latest instructions on getting and patching

Nicholas Riley njriley at uiuc.edu
Thu May 21 10:42:50 PDT 2009

In article
<4dab5f760905211013j7608f805nfbb87cf304eecc3f at mail.gmail.com>,
 Frank Wierzbicki <fwierzbicki at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Nicholas -- did you get the actual patch files from scheme?  It sounds
> like you added in Timestamp, but there are actually 5 more classes
> that need to be added.  I'll repost the patches if you need them since
> I have them locally.

If you could post the patches that work for you, that'd be useful.
Thanks.

You have ALT_BINARY_PLUGS_PATH set to the 'openjdk-binary-plugs'
directory that the self-extracting jar output, right?  I'm wondering if
the Timestamp thing is a red herring and maybe it's not picking up
anything from the binary plugs?
--
Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu>