Re: Error tring to use Eclipse with Rémi's DynamicIndyTest

Mark Roos mroos at roos.com
Wed Jan 19 07:31:13 PST 2011

> From:
> Rémi Forax <forax at univ-mlv.fr>

> Mark, it's an Eclipse bug.
> MethodHandle.invokeExact and MethodHandle.invokeGeneric aren't
> compiled correctly by Eclipse.

The compile works correctly its the run that fails.  The .class files
generated
run fine using bash.

On Eclipse 3.5 on mac the compile works but the run does not.  On eclipse
3.6 on windows
the compile fails but the run works (go figure).  I addded -version to the
vm parameters
and I see that its getting the correct vm.  So I was thinking that I have
some path issue
with the vm setup.

Since I am up and running editing in eclipse and executing with bash all
is good

thanks
mark