hg: mlvm/mlvm/hotspot: rebase to jdk7-b132 in bsd-port

Stephen Bannasch stephen.bannasch at deanbrook.org
Thu Mar 24 11:24:01 PDT 2011

At 2:36 AM -0700 3/23/11, John Rose wrote:
>With the renaming going on, the code is changing rapidly.  But I think we are converging. Please let me know what happens with the next build.

Today the build completes fine but I still only get one java/lang/invoke test passing.

FAILED: java/lang/invoke/6987555/Test6987555.java
FAILED: java/lang/invoke/6991596/Test6991596.java
Passed: java/lang/invoke/ClassValueTest.java
FAILED: java/lang/invoke/InvokeDynamicPrintArgs.java
FAILED: java/lang/invoke/InvokeGenericTest.java
FAILED: java/lang/invoke/JavaDocExamplesTest.java
FAILED: java/lang/invoke/MethodHandlesTest.java
FAILED: java/lang/invoke/MethodTypeTest.java
Test results: passed: 1; failed: 7

Some folks have been interested in having me generate an updated mlvm build.

I've been waiting for these tests to pass before uploading a new build.

In effect I am using passing the java/lang/invoke tests as a proxy for determining whether a build is worth sharing.  Is this too strict a proxy?