Truffle and mlvm

Thomas Wuerthinger thomas.wuerthinger at oracle.com
Sat Aug 30 04:15:57 UTC 2014

Mark,

It is possible to use Truffle for parts of the functionality of your language while the language itself is implemented with a bytecode generation approach (e.g., native extensions or regular expressions). Overall, I still believe that sometimes a larger step is needed when current techniques start to reach local maxima.

Regards, thomas