Review request for 8022524 : Memory leaks in nashorn sources and tests found by jhat analysis

Attila Szegedi attila.szegedi at oracle.com
Wed Aug 7 23:28:43 PDT 2013

+1 on your webrev.02;

You could still enhance few things, such as:

- you could just write the code for getInvokeByName and getDynamicInvoker once if you wrote a generic version as private static T getLazilyCreatedValue(final Object key, final Callable<T> creator, final ConcurrentMap<Object, T>) (that's basically equivalent to computeIfAbsent)
- you could inline the single-arg createIteratorCallbackInvoker into the two-arg version, since it's no longer used from elsewhere

but those are minor things.

Attila.