Bug report: JavaScript arrays are not coerced into Java arrays when calling Java functions that expect arrays

Tal Liron tal.liron at threecrickets.com
Thu Oct 10 09:50:52 PDT 2013

I've created a patch that I think meets the requirements. I haven't done
a lot of testing, but it seems to work. I currently support conversion
to String[] and Object[] arrays, but it would be trivial to add
conversions to other primitive array types (boolean[], Number[], int[],
etc.)

Specifically, the changes are to TypeUtilities, JavaArgumenConverters,
and Guards.

It took quite a bit of research to find the right place to add the
converter, but it's actually very little code and it seems basically
correct to me. I do have some questions about specifics, but you would
need to see the code first. I'm especially concerned about how I handled
the warning log check in Guards.

Where do I send the contributer agreement, and what is the best way to
send my code to the team?