A ConsString Gotcha

Rick Bullotta rick.bullotta at thingworx.com
Sun Oct 13 10:13:12 PDT 2013

I do think it is a reasonable requirement when using any arbitrary library that in some cases a wrapper would be required.  Having a method signature with "Object" is not exactly ideal for even weakly typed interaction...kinda like an XML schema with "xsd:any".  I think the key is to avoid having to make the script developer do goofy stuff.  If it requires a developer to wrap some 3rd party library to provide necessary typing or type munging in some edge cases, that certainly seems reasonable, doesn't it?