Review request for JDK-8062308

Marcus Lagergren marcus.lagergren at oracle.com
Thu Nov 6 13:57:58 UTC 2014

Nicely done, Attila! I will follow up with the bugs you have found as soon as I’m done with the one I’m currently working on.

For a sanity check, can you run some octane benchmarks and make sure we didn’t lose any performance. I don’t think you need a full run. It should suffice to compare 3-4 iterations with —log=const and diff against same in tip to make sure that no callsites are missed that were picked up before.  +1 in that case.

Regard
Marcus