Is there nashorn.internal.objects JavaDoc?

A. Sundararajan sundararajan.athijegannathan at oracle.com
Fri Nov 7 10:34:35 UTC 2014

If you are looking for documentation for Nashorn javascript extensions
(like "load" function, "Java.type" etc.), please visit

https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Nashorn/Nashorn+extensions

Anything else in these classes are internal implementation details and
therefore subject to change between releases without notice.

If you do want do check out docs on these for better understanding of
internal implementation details, you can check out nashorn repo and
generate javadoc using

    ant javadoc

command

Hope this helps,