Review request for JDK-8135190: Method code too large in Babel browser.js script

Attila Szegedi attila.szegedi at oracle.com
Fri Sep 18 13:03:44 UTC 2015

Few minor remarks:

* AssignSymbols.isSplitLiteral uses !(splitRanges == null || splitRanges.isEmpty()) while everywhere else in the code the check is (ranges != null).
* loadSplitLiteral: seems like there's a stray comment: // method.load(literalType, literalSlot);
* Terminology: Splittable is described as a "marker interface” yet it has a method.

Other than these small things, +1.

Attila.