ECMAScript Exception

Sundararajan Athijegannathan sundararajan.athijegannathan at oracle.com
Tue Nov 22 03:00:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

I assume you've been using Rhino JS engine shipped with JDK 1.7 and
you're migrating to use JDK 8. But, you've *not* provided any details on
the script used! It is not possible to debug or offer any suggestion
based without additional information. You've to provide an reproduceable
test script that throws the mentioned exception with JDK 8.

-Sundar