Problems with Mercurial->Status in NB 6.0

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:48:15 PST 2008

The problem is that I only have the "Mercurial" entry in the context
menu, if I choos the whole project (the top-most entry in the project view).
And if I choose it, I get just the newly added project files, but not
the changed
ones. If I choose the context menue on a directory in the project view,
I don't even get a Mercurial entry!