Problems with Mercurial->Status in NB 6.0

john rice John.Rice at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 11 11:30:00 PST 2008

Volker - when you created your new Project are the Project sources set
up coorectly in the Project Properties. It sounds like we are not
picking up the OpenJDK sources, but we should if it's been set in the
Project properties.

Off for the weekend, but we'll take a look at it on Monday.

JR