javac CRASH

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Tue Aug 11 01:32:07 PDT 2009

Rémi (and all),

(1) My initial question was, if somebody could provide me a patch (here:
langtools.jar). As it's always difficult. to run the build on Windows, I
assumed, there is somebody out there who has ready configured his
system, to run the build for langtools.jar.

(2) Remember, there is no bash on Windows. I don't have any idea, what
"export" could be translated to, to run it on Windows.

-Ulf