Fwd: OpenJDK builds: Ant build issues with jdk (netbeans) sub-projects - awt2d, j2se and jarzip

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Tue Jan 8 05:11:12 PST 2013

Hi Mani,

nb-projects-dev at openjdk.java.net should be the right place, but there is "little" trafic.
This keeps me wondering too since years, as NetBeans is an Oracle Product. It's a mystery why it
seems so hard to have NetBeans working for JDK developement workflow.

So I think it's OK to additionally put your question here in core-libs.

-Ulf