Netbeans (OpenJdk Native project) on Windows - how to set up source directories

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at CoSoCo.de
Wed Jun 7 13:11:19 UTC 2017

Hi Thomas,

if I found something which didn't work, my "trick" was to file a bug/RFE
about the problem and annonce it in the mailing list. Often the bug was
fixed quickly, or a workaround was found.
Have fun with NetCAT, the team is really likeable and congenial.

Are you a german speaker than me?

-Ulf