[Fwd: Re: Fixing compiler warnings]

Edward Wang Yujiang.Wang at Sun.COM
Wed May 30 02:36:17 PDT 2007

Petteri Räty wrote:
> Edward Wang kirjoitti:
>> The other is that I encourage you to sign SCA. Then I can incorporate
>> your code into OpenJDK code base. Here is how to do it:
>>     http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/
>> It should be simple enough.
>>

> I can look into if it's really want it but afaick it's the FSF policy
> that these kinds of things are not copyrightable and as such I have
> contributed many patches to their projects without signing any legal
> papers with them.

Hi Petteri,

The information I got so far all say you need to sign an SCA. It may
seem overkilled for a simple fix like this. Please look it this way -
you just need to do it once and it will make your future contributions
easier. Hope you can agree with me here ;-)

About SCA, here is how to sign one:
     http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/
And you can check approved SCAs here:
     http://www.sunsource.net/CA_signatories