RFR [8022584] Memory leak in some NetworkInterface methods

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Thu Aug 8 14:15:34 PDT 2013

Main fix looks good to me.

Regression test may need some tweaking eg I think othervm will be needed.

Also this:

  System.out.println("WARNING: Cannot perform memory leak detection on
this OS");

should probably just say something like "Test skipped on this OS" -
there are other tests that do this so just check if there is common
terminology. (In the future we may have keyword tags to flag this as
linux only etc.)

Thanks,
David