RFR [XS] : 8229706: java/net/MulticastSocket/NoLoopbackPackets.java fails on some AIX machines

Chris Hegarty chris.hegarty at oracle.com
Fri Aug 16 11:43:31 UTC 2019

> On 16 Aug 2019, at 10:51, Baesken, Matthias <matthias.baesken at sap.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks alot !
>
> I guess I can push  this as  trivial (but a second reviewer would be good too ).

The change looks fine.

You could probably drop the comment, I don’t think that
it’s really needed.

> Best regards, Matthias

The set of checks in the NetworkConfiguration for
has_testableipv6address could probably be expanded to
include macOS. The maybe the test could be removed
from the ProblemList ( for mac ). But that is a separate
issue, for a follow-on, verification, testing, etc.

-Chris.