RFR [8059840]: (bb) Typo in javadoc for ByteBuffer.wrap()

Seán Coffey sean.coffey at oracle.com
Tue Oct 7 11:53:18 UTC 2014

quite the eagle eye Ivan.. or clever scripts! ;)

src/java.base/share/classes/java/nio/file/FileStore.java
> +     * @return  the attribute value; {@code null} may be a valid for some
This still doesn't read right.  I think original intent was :
+     * @return  the attribute value; {@code null} may be a valid *value
*for some

src/java.base/share/classes/java/nio/file/attribute/package-info.java
>     * The {@link java.nio.file.attribute.FileAttributeView} interface is
> !  * extended by several other interfaces that views to specific sets of file
>     * attributes. {@code FileAttributeViews} are selected by invoking the {@link
Not sure if this reads right either. Maybe original intent was :

extended by several other interfaces that*display*views to specific sets of file

Not sure..

regards,
Sean.