adding rsockets support into JDK

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Mon Apr 16 11:46:24 UTC 2018

On 15/04/2018 19:34, Lu, Yingqi wrote:
> :
>
> 3. The code base I use is http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk10/master/. Please let me know which repo I should rebase the patch to. I would rather do it sooner than later. This will make it easier for everyone to review the code :-)

The JDK master (some people call the main line) is:
    http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk

All changes are pushed there. At some point it will be forked for JDK
11, as it was done for JDK 10.

The SocketChannel implemented has changed quite a bit in JDK 11, as has
the poll based SelectorProvider. I will it won't be too much work to
re-base.

-Alan