RFR of JDK-8202481: RegisterDuringSelect.java fails with java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.nio.channels.ClosedSelectorException

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Fri Jul 13 07:22:46 UTC 2018

On 13/07/2018 05:47, Hamlin Li wrote:
> I expected to push fix of JDK-8202481 to jdk11, but as JDK-8202481 is
> labeled with fixversion of 12, so a backport JDK-8207221 is
> automatically created and fixed.
> Currently JDK-8202481 is left open. At this situation, should I push
> patch at jdk12 manually or what should I do to fix JDK-8202481?
Changes pushed to jdk/jdk11 are pulled into jdk/jdk on a regular basis,
at least weekly. So it will get to jdk/jdk. I don't know if the hg
updator will create another back port issue or not. If it does then we
can close the main issue. If it resolves the main issue (as it has
fixVersion 12) then there is nothing to do.

-Alan