RFR[11] of JDK-8207244, java/nio/channels/Selector/SelectWithConsumer.java testInterruptDuringSelect() fails intermittently

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Thu Jul 19 07:21:21 UTC 2018

On 19/07/2018 08:11, Hamlin Li wrote:
> Would you please review the following patch?
>
> bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8207244
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8207244/webrev.00/
The timeout specified to select in testInterruptedDuringSelect isn't
related to the timeout factor specified to jtreg. So I think we can util
Utils.adjustTimeout here.

For the issue, I think we should just the check for the upper bound,
i.e. change the assert at L414 to just check that the duration is >
500ms. It doesn't matter if the select takes 6s or 30s on a really slow
machine.

-Alan