adding rsockets support into JDK

Lu, Yingqi yingqi.lu at intel.com
Fri May 4 16:42:21 UTC 2018

Hi All,

The version 3 of the patch is available now at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ylu/8195160.03/

In this version, I have changed following items:

1. Added Sockets.openRdmaSelector() function

2. Replaced "changing system-wide SocketImplFactory" with returning Socket(impl). I did the similar change to ServerSocket too. I also moved RdmaSocketImplFactory from jdk.net to rdma.ch.

3. Reduced number the factory methods to 2, openRdmaSocket() and openRdmaServerSocket().

4. Removed the changes to InetAddress.

5. Removed the methods changed to public in Socket/ServerSocket

Please let me know your feedback and comments.

Thanks,
Lucy