adding rsockets support into JDK

Lu, Yingqi yingqi.lu at intel.com
Mon May 21 15:51:11 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

On the JEP, I will merge your feedback and Chris's feedback into the document today. Since this is my first time drafting a JEP, what is the next step I need to work on besides the webrev?

On the patch, I will follow the example of DatagramChannelImpl connect/accept for RDMA based channels and modify the code in the next revision.

Thank you!

Lucy