RFR: 8229887: ZIP FS cannot replace an entry in a that was added via the STORED method

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Thu Aug 22 15:11:17 UTC 2019

I agree with Alan.

The "env" that can be used to configure a ZipFileSystem appears to be
completely undocumented, and some config parameters like zipinfo-time
appear to be completely untested.  Most ZipFileSystem tests should probably
be run with both values of noCompression, including UpdateEntryTest. But
let's not delay getting the bug fix into OpenJDK.