java/nio/file/Files/CopyAndMove.java is failing

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Fri Mar 8 14:24:52 UTC 2019

Hi,

could I get some help with this failure?

We are setting java.io.tempdir in our jtreg runs.

With this setting, the test fails on windows.

It reproduces easily on any call to jtreg.

boolean sameDevice = getFileStore(dir1).equals(getFileStore(dir2));

returns false, although the directories are on the same disk etc.

Later, the test succeeds moving the file.

See also what I posted to

8219644: java/nio/file/Files/CopyAndMove.java: Test threw exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: AtomicMoveNotSupportedException expected

Best regards,

  Goetz.