RFR: 8281149: (fs) java/nio/file/FileStore/Basic.java fails with java.lang.RuntimeException: values differ by more than 1GB

Jaikiran Pai jpai at openjdk.org
Tue May 16 06:45:47 UTC 2023

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 18:18:06 GMT, Brian Burkhalter <bpb at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Modify the disk space verification to retrieve the expected value dynamically as the first parameter of the check method, as is done for the value being tested.

Looking at the logs in the comments in the JBS, it appears that the sizes changed between the time the size values were captured and the check was run.
Fetching the size when doing the check, as being proposed in this PR, looks reasonable to me and it doesn't change what was previously being tested - the comparison of values returned by size APIs on `java.io.File` and `java.nio.file.FileStore`.