RFR: 8338411: Implement JEP 486: Permanently Disable the Security Manager

Alan Bateman alanb at openjdk.org
Thu Oct 17 05:57:21 UTC 2024

Okay, it already has `@see StackWalker`. My guess is that anything extending SM to call getClassContext is very old code. If that old code is compiled with JDK 17+ then they should get a warning. In any case, we replaced the implementation to use StackWalker so getClassContext will continue to work until the SM class is removed.