Make Fullscreen Warning overlay none-mandatory

Tom Schindl tom.schindl at bestsolution.at
Thu Mar 7 06:57:15 PST 2013

Hi Kevin,

So because it is not scheduled for a release I guess there's no chance
it gets included in JFX8 (although it has 42 votes as of now) because we
are post API freeze.

Like I said because the source is now open I'm happy to work on a patch
but for this I'd first like to know if it could be in any circumstance
considered for FX8 or it simply is too late.

Tom