[API Review]: RT-28289 Unable to determine the selected ExtensionFilter when a FileChooser closes

Richard Bair richard.bair at oracle.com
Thu Mar 7 14:10:04 PST 2013

Sounds good. Make sure we also have a selectedExtensionFilterProperty method that is a readonly property (unless we want the developer to be able to pre-select what the selected filter should be. Shouldn't that be supported? In which case, we need selectedExtensionFilterProperty to be writable and have a setSelectedExtensionFilter method as well?)

Richard