[API Review]: RT-28148 - Add createSymbols Property to AreaChart / StackedAreaChart

Paru Somashekar parvathi.somashekar at oracle.com
Fri Mar 8 10:08:09 PST 2013

There is a request for adding the createSymbols flag at the XYChart's
Series level instead of on Chart.
JIRA : http://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-21539

I think it might be a good idea to add it at the Series level so that
one can turn ON / OFF symbols per Series rather than for all the series
of a chart.
The API could continue to be the same - except live at the Series level.
Each chart can then create symbols for each of its Series only if this
flag is turned on.
This might however not make much sense for Scatter, Bubble and BarCharts.
What do you think Jasper?

-Paru.