Threading and Node.lookup

Scott Palmer swpalmer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:47:08 PDT 2013

Yes, good point.  In that case I could delay the connection to the Scene object and instead do the lookup via the root node.  But still in this case, has a rendering pass ("pulse") happened yet on such a Scene?  Since Scene objects must be constructed and modified on the FX app thread I guess it makes sense that they would do an initial layout pass on the root node?  So perhaps John is correct.  It's late and I don't have time to construct a test case now.

Scott