Gradle build progress

Richard Bair richard.bair at oracle.com
Fri Mar 22 13:49:17 PDT 2013

BTW, I just used NetBeans 7.3 with its built-in support for Gradle and it worked really well. I was impressed. The only thing I had to do (which was lame) was go to Preferences, Gradle, and set the path to Gradle. I think NB is shipping with an older version of gradle and it needs to point to a 1.4 version.

So I think IDEA and NB users are generally able to run with the new project structure, so if any Eclipse user wants to wade in we will then have support for all 3 ides. Yay!

Richard