Compiling OpenJFX on OpenBSD

David Hill David.Hill at Oracle.com
Thu Aug 4 16:41:16 UTC 2016

On 8/4/16, 10:48 AM, Turvamies IT Security Services wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I think you're spot on with the COMPILE_TARGETS notion.

If you are game, you could try extending this:

ext.IS_LINUX = OS_NAME.contains("linux")

to be

ext.IS_LINUX = OS_NAME.contains("linux") || OS_NAME.contains(what ever is set for bsd)

and see what happens.

--
David Hill<David.Hill at Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)