ACTION REQUIRED: 9-dev/rt is fixed but you must check your repo and reclone if needed

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Tue Aug 9 22:05:14 UTC 2016

All,

The extra 262 changesets that were mistakenly pushed to the
openjfx/9-dev/rt repo have been removed from the server.

THE FOLLOWING ACTION IS REQUIRED: If you have pulled changes to a local
clone of the repo today, then you must reclone your repo. To find out if
you are affected, do this:

cd 9-dev/rt     # wherever your local rt repo is
hg log -r 0e9adfde11bc

If you see a changeset listed then you have a problem. If it is present,
you will see something like this:

changeset:   9975:0e9adfde11bc
parent:      9030:7e39fa663761
summary:     Initial pass at reading data from stdout from a spawned
process.

And you must throw away and reclone your repo, after saving any local
patches in progress. You must not continue using this repo.

A GOOD status is this:  abort: unknown revision '0e9adfde11bc' meaning
that the offending changeset is not there.

Until we have jcheck enabled there is no automated way to keep the bad
changeset from showing up again. So be very careful. If you see anything
that looks like it will generate a merge changeset, stop and don't
complete the merge. Make sure you use 'hg outgoing' before you push -- a
good habit to get into in any case.

Please let me know if there are any questions about this.

-- Kevin