JavaFX XYChart with CategoryAxis Performance Issue

Tai Hu tai.hu at veroanalytics.com
Wed Aug 31 21:39:14 UTC 2016

Jonathan,
      That is my bad. Here is a simple self-contained test. I could plot 10000 in 40 seconds (Our goal is to bring down to 5 seconds) on my MacBook Pro (i5 CPU). If I increased number to 100K (that will be the upper limit for our application), chart did not render in 6 minutes and I have to kill the program. By the way, I am using JDK 8u102.

Thanks,

Tai